A few of my favourite things




Hey there! 

Today I felt like sharing a few of my favourite things. 

I'm no make-up guru or expert, but I do have a huge love for all things make-up related. 
Always on the hunt for the perfect colored lipstick, or eyeshadow. Since I don't use foundation, you won't read about any of that on this blog.

I have mild rosacea, and whenever  I use foundation or blusher, my skin reacts very badly, resulting in lobster red skin. I know my skin isn't perfect, but I honestly don't care. I've grown to love the skin I'm in, and it's a part of me. My cheeks are naturally a little red, and often times can flush out of nowhere. Some days can be worse than others.. but overall I'm pretty content with how my skin is doing. Especially since I found my skincare favourites, I might do a blog post on that! So keep your eyes peeled!  



This little guy is a must! I can honestly say that this is the first face cream that I've used, that didn't irritate or made my skin flare up. It's by Zarqa called Anti-Redness Cream, it's specifically made for sensitive and thin skin, it helps to repair skin and make it less sensitive.
Which it definitely did for me! My skin is alot less red, and I almost feel like I get less flare-ups thanks to using this! Don't quote me on that though., cause everyday can be different. But in general this has been a tremendous help!

It's not one of those creams that lay on top of your skin, it actually sinks in. I almost feel my skin drinking it right up! haha. Afterwards my skin is more calm and super soft. 100% fragrance free and paraben free. So for anyone with sensitive skin, or even Rosacea, give this cream a go! I hope you love this product as much as I do. 
Price: 16.79

When it comes to skincare products I don't use anything that has perfume in it. Except for wearing an actual perfume scent. 


Valentina by Valentino has been my new discovery. I even love the commercial!! (shhh: one of the reasons that made me wanna buy this perfume even more)
To me it smells very Italian mixed with a fresh sense of parisian chic,
 It's sweet and girly, bit has an earthy undertone, that keeps it from being too sickly sweet. 

It starts off with bergamot from Calabria and white truffles from Alba. Amalfi orange blossoms, sweet jasmine, tuberose and wild strawberries compose the perfume''s heart, settling on the base of cedar, vanilla and amber.

Elegant but with a rebellious edge.



ON TO MAKE-UP. 


I love my high end make-up, but to find an amazing product at the drugstore is even more rewarding. 
Catrice is one of my fave drugstore brands, that never fail to amaze me.
You can see the eyeshadow in the first picture.
The color I'm currently obsessed with is Catrice - 750 New In brown The color is very interesting.
In one way, it almost looks like a soft rose gold color. but it's more of a bronzy, pinky gold. Looks amazing in combination with a nude lipstick. Tres chic!

In terms of color pay off, It's perfect. It delivers amazing payoff without being chalky. so smooth and buttery. The finish is satin like. Reminds me of mac eyeshadows for sure!


Last but not least:


L'oreal Lumi magique in 01 Light & Burt's Bees pomegranate lip balm
.

You all probably know about the lumi magique, but incase you don't, I love it as a under eye concealer. So natural looking, and brightening. I don't like concealers that wipe everything out, I like to see a bit of skin underneath. This highlighting pen does exactly that, It's so effortless looking.
It does have a few tiny shimmers in it, but I can barely see it. The coverage is light, so if you like more coverage than this is not for you. Number 01 light is perfect for ivory skinned beauties.
Also it doesn't hurt that the pen is in a pretty rose gold color ;)

Burt's Bees pomegranate lip balm, is another fave of mine.
Silky soft and moisturizing. It gives a pretty glossy lip while nourishing the lips, what more can you ask for? Less chemical stuff and bring on the natural goodness! That is what I love about this lipbalm, good ingredients for a decent price. The smell is delicious, soft pomegranate,
This lipbalm gets A+ from me.


It's not an in depth review, but I just wanted to share some of my fave's with you. Hopefully you guys enjoyed!

What are some of your current faves? Let me know in the comments down below!


Until next time!

With love,
Marissa

Reacties